How to get there ?
From Calais (France) : 965 km, travelling time +/- 10 hours
• Calais to Langres via A26/E17 (via Reims) and after Lyon take the motorway A7 ‘Autoroute du Soleil’
• Leave at junction 16 at Loriol-sur-Drôme
• Take the N304 via Privas in the direction of Aubenas
• At the roundabout just before Aubenas: take the new road D104 in the direction of Alès
• Follow the D104 in the direction of Joyeuse
• As you approach Joyeuse at the 2nd roundabout take the D203 in the direction of Ribes – Valgorge.
Continue along this road.
• At the hamlet/restaurant ‘Les Deux Aygues’ turn left to cross the bridge
• At the end of the bridge turn left onto the D220 in the direction of Sablières – Saint-Mélany. Continue along this road.
• At ‘Les Pauzes’ turn sharp right in the direction of Beaumont
• You will drive through the hamlet of ‘Issac’ continue further up the mountain …
• Follow the sign to ‘Le Guischet’. (On the left hand side of the road)
Copyright © All Rights Reserved - le-guischet.fr - 30/08/2019